The following steps will guide you through the enrollment process.
- An enrollment form must be completed for each child. Additional enrollment forms are available on our website at www.fpcschool.org or in the school office. This form must be accompanied by the enrollment fees (see Tuition Information sheet).
- For Preschool students, please indicate your first and second choices for class days and times. You can refer to the Preschool Class Offerings sheet for classes appropriate for your child.
- Prior to enrollment, parents of new Elementary students can expect a meeting with the Head of School to discuss educational goals and our school culture. This meeting often occurs during a scheduled Shadow Day where the student can spend a half day in the classroom as well as have an assessment.
- A current immunization record (on the state form) is needed for each child.
- For students who require medical attention or medication at school an Individual Health Care Plan must be in place prior to the start of school.
- You will need to select a Giving Back option. Please see the section below for more information.
- Within 30 days of enrollment, you can expect a placement letter. These letters indicate class placement only, and will include a statement and invoice. Please see the Tuition and Financial Information section for more details.
- In June/July you will receive a letter from your child’s teacher.
First Presbyterian Church Preschool
The Cor Deo School K–6th
We are available in the school office Monday-Friday from 8am—4pm to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have. Any enrollment questions can also be sent via email to Susan Wilson.